I’m not sure why, but oatmeal cookies seem almost comforting to me. They are always a good treat when you are feeling down.
So why not create comfort in a cup? Oatmeal cookies are loved around the world, so I wanted to bring this treat to our Starbucks Secret Menu!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on the normal Starbucks menu! Our recipe card below will make this a breeze to order!
How To Order The Oatmeal Cookie Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Café Vanilla Frappuccino.
Then, ask for 2 pumps of the brown sugar syrup and one pump of cinnamon dolce syrup.
And finally ask for a packet of dried fruit to go on top of the whip cream! The dried fruit normally is used for the classic oatmeal!
And you can check out our TikTok video for the best way to order this!
- Grande Café Vanilla Frappuccino
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Dried Fruit Packet (From the oatmeal bar)
- Start by ordering a Grande Café Vanilla Frappuccino.
- Ask for two pumps of the brown sugar syrup.
- Ask for 1 pump of the cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Ask for a packet of dried fruit to go on top of the whip cream.