Winter is right around the corner and if you’re like me, it’s still a little too warm!
Nothing that a Peppermint Chip Frappuccino couldn’t fix! It’ll be sure to cool you down quickly while also giving you all the winter vibes!
Trust me, it’s so good, even Santa would approve.
But you’ll need to grab our recipe card below because this isn’t an option on the Starbucks menu. It’s my personal creation!
How To Order The Peppermint Chip Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Toasted White Mocha Cream Frappuccino.
Add 3 pumps of peppermint syrup, one scoop of java chips, and VERY light strawberry puree.
And finally, ask for mocha cookie crumble topping and strawberry drizzle!
That’s all you need to get this super festive drink! If you want more winter inspired drinks to try, check out our Hot Cocoa Cold Brew and our Sugar Plum Frappuccino!
Peppermint Chip Frappuccino
How To Order The Starbucks Peppermint Chip Frappuccino
- Grande Toasted White Mocha Cream Frappuccino
- Peppermint Syrup
- Java Chips
- Strawberry Puree
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Start by ordering a Grande Toasted White Mocha Cream Frappuccino.
- Ask for 3 pumps of peppermint syrup.
- Ask for one scoop of java chips.
- Ask for VERY light strawberry puree.
- Ask for mocha cookie crumble topping and strawberry drizzle.