I LOVE salt water taffy! The chewy, flavorful candy has been a staple in my life since I was a kid!
I was a little nervous at first when trying to make a drink to match this amazing candy, but I think I pulled it off! I am very happy with how this drink turned out and can’t wait to share it with you!
This Salt Water Taffy Refresher is sweet, refreshing, and best of all…caffeinated. Not to mention, it’s pretty in pink!
Just make sure you grab our recipe below because this can’t be found on a regular Starbucks menu. This is my personal creation and you’ll need to use the recipe card below to order this!
How To Order The Salt Water Taffy Refresher
Start by ordering a Venti Strawberry Acai Refresher with no inclusions.
Ask for light guava juice and light heavy whipping cream.
Ask for one pump of raspberry and one pump of vanilla syrup.
And finally, ask for regular cold foam, made with heavy cream and strawberry puree.
The cold foam has a texture similar to salt water taffy, while the flavor of the drink is a great reminder as well! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- Venti Strawberry Acai Refresher
- Guava Juice
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Raspberry Syrup
- Vanilla Syrup
- Strawberry Puree
- Start by ordering a Venti Strawberry Acai Refresher with no inclusions.
- Ask for light guava juice.
- Ask for light heavy whipping cream.
- Ask for one pump of vanilla syrup.
- Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for cold foam, made with heavy cream and strawberry puree.