Woowoo! Does everyone love Tell the Truth Tuesday as much as I do? Sometimes I think it should be called admit my shortcomings Tuesday, and I’m only telling you that because, well, aren’t I supposed to be doing the truth thing?
- I am dork-like freaked that it’s going to snow tomorrow and screw with my daughter’s 100th day of school. I’m aware of how insane that sounds, and I know they can just have their 100th day when they get back–but it still worries me that the snow might move it AGAIN. As a kindergarten teacher, it was my favorite day every year, and for some reason I’ve been waiting on my daughter to experience it since pretty much the day she was born. (Oh yeah, some people look forward to wedding days and graduation, but me? Yeah I think big.)
- I suck at making videos. Not because I actually suck at filming them or anything, but because I don’t want to put on makeup. I am convinced that guys have it way easier in the video making department because they don’t hate the way they look without mascara.
- I painted my nails pink and red for Valentine’s day to try and get in the spirit. I know it should be my favorite holiday, what with it being all pinkalicious and all, but I hate how it excludes single people. I am so not an exclusion kind of person! But… it does come with the single best candy on the planet. The SweetTart Heart. mmmmm….
- I’m fairly sure I’m the least cool person on the WriteOnCon team, and I have no idea how I got to be a part of such an amazing group. But– do they know that I am the least cool? Do they laugh at how uncool I am when I get up from the lunch table?
- Good gravy I’m so glad there’s no such thing as a lunch table in my life anymore. For everyone that still has to experience the horribleness* that is the cafeteria, I’m sorry.
*Speaking of horribleness, I’m in the mood for a little sing-along-blog. Are they working on a sequel to this piece of fantastic yet?