DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
This is a SUPER EASY recipe, and there are only FOUR ingredients.
Now, remember, this is NOT our recipe, but it comes STRAIGHT from D23. That means it’s MAGICAL*.
Here is what you’ll need to make Mickey Pretzels
- Store-bought pizza dough (Make sure its room temperature)
- Sea salt flakes (I used coarse ground sea salt)
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- All-Purpose Flour (Just enough to flour your working surface)
Here is how you make the Mickey Pretzels
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- You’re going to want to use a NON-STICK cookie sheet for this. I use silicone mats that are oven safe.
- On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 4 pieces. This will make 4 pretzels.
- Working on 1 of the cut pieces at a time. Separate the dough into 3 balls, 1 ball larger than the other 2. Remind you of someone’s head?
- Roll out the largest ball for the head and the 2 smaller balls for the ears. Make sure you don’t over-flour the dough. You want it to stay a bit sticky.
- Create 3 rope-like circles with the dough. The largest circle will be Mickey’s head, and the two smaller circles will be his ears.
- Make sure the small circles are attached to the large circle. The dough should be sticky enough so his ears easily connect to create one Mickey pretzel.
- Brush the pretzel with the egg whites, and lightly sprinkle each one with sea salt flakes.
- Bake the pretzels for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Super simple, huh!! I love recipes that are so easy that I can have my kids join in the fun of making them!
And, if they are Disney related, EVEN BETTER!!