DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
There’s something really special about being homeroom parent or even helping-out the homeroom parent during your little kiddos’ parties. I especially love being in charge of the Valentines Day party. That’s why this year, I’m ready with 25+ Crazy Cool Valentines Crafts & Games!
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with the number of conversation hearts in your life and want to do some amazing crafts–check out these 30 Super Cute Conversation Heart Activities. But if you’re working with a classroom-full…read on…read on…
- I think this is the cutest Hearts-a-Bursting Pop-em Game (and it’s super easy!).
- B-I-N-G-O! Bingo…an oldie but a goldie, yeah?!
- Kissing Booth! Need I say more? Oh, wait, not a REAL kissing booth–like a “guess how many kisses” booth!
- I like a good transition activity like Search-a-Word…keeps kiddos of all ages busy for 5 minutes while you get goodies set out on the table…
- Counting Games are so fun…and educational (in case you’re into teaching as well as having fun…).
- Run with the Stacking Game–kids of all ages love this! They’ll be cheering each other on in no time!
- This Heart Lava Game is awesome.
- Candy Race games can be both fun and hilarious!
- A little friendly competition between teams playing Cupid’s Arrow…that could rock.
- Musical Hearts is fun…and you can reuse the heart lava game pieces!
- I love a classic I Spy.
- Math Valentine…because nothing says I love you like 1 + 1 = 2.
- If you have a smaller group, there could be a fun Scavenger Hunt!
- Little kiddies would enjoy this Upper-Lower Letter Matching Game…
- Looking for a game and a craft? Try this I Spy Glitter Jar Craft!
- Play a little blackjack with older kiddos with this printable Card set!
- I like to play this Letter Matching Game with older kids–they think its funny and there’s sooo many funny things they’ll say! Try making codes and getting them to match–it’s so funny!
- This Scrabble Cards and Game set is awesome!
- I love this printable Bumble Bee craft…it’s cute, sweet and fun.
- Here’s a variation of the classic Minute-to-Win-It game…
- This Catch-a-Heart game is totally hilarious to watch.
- Candy Drop is a fun game for younger ones.
- Wanna have fun? Try this I “Chews” You Craft!
- Kids love playing this Racing Hearts game.
- I would love a Tissue-Paper Heart from my kiddo, wouldn’t you?
- Really want to make the kids squeal in delight? Play this H-O-T Heart Game.
- Wanna send something home to mom? Make Salt Dough Footprint Hearts!
- Pom-Pom Love Monsters are another fun craft that gets kids making…
- All the kiddos will love making this Heart Bracelet Craft!
Need more awesome ideas for crafts? Run with scissors…no wait, don’t do that…run with these 100+ Ideas!