DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
Yaay! It’s Bookanista time! If you don’t know what the bookanistas are, you can check it out here. Today, I ‘m throwing some cover love to an amazing book.
Posession by the ever fabulous Elana Johnson. (I know, I know–I talk about her all the time here on the blog, but she’s the bomb, ya’ll…)
I’ll be honest–I read this book when it was still just a baby word document, and it was amazing then, I can’t wait to see how freakin’ amazing it is when it comes out in for-real book form.
Here’s the thing… anything with a cover this crazamazing (oh yeah, it’s so cool that I’m making up words over here) has to be read. Seriously–has to.
Don’t believe me? Well, here… I’ll let you see for yourself:
Oh yeah… it’s THAT cool.
How bad do you need to read that book?
Check out the other Bookanista’s Reviews today:
- Beth Revis and Jamie Harrington are spreading some cover love for POSSESSION.
- Veronica Roth is dying over some upcoming SCI-FI/Dystopian book covers.
- Christine Fonseca is raving over THE REPLACEMENT.
- Elana Johnson has a special Friday edition, where she helps launch the book, EMOTIONAL INTENSITY IN GIFTED STUDENTS.
- Carolina Valdez Miller is crying over JOHN BELUSHI IS DEAD.
- Lisa and Laura Roecker are crazy over MATCHED.
- Shannon Messenger is showing some serious MG love with MG SPOTLIGHT.