We all love cute animals. And though it would be altruistic to say all animals are cute in their own way and blah blah blah, there are definitely some who bring cute to a whole new level. Recently I adopted Nugget, the Nugster, NuggLife. He. Is. Everything. And he has an Instagram account. And the crazy thing is, pretty much the second his cute little furry booty hit that page, he started getting more attention than me! Which made me think of all the other amazingly cute and adorable dogs of Instagram, and especially those cuter than cute dogs of Instagram you should start following today!
10 Cutest Dogs To Follow On Instagram!
First, and IMHO the absolute cutest, Nugget. Part Yorkie, part Super-Hero, Nugget brings smiles to the faces of all his Instafans, and basically everyone who sees him, ever.
How can you not be smitten when he looks up at you like this? #yorkie #dogsofinstagram #yorkiesofinstagram #yorkshireterrier #dogs #dog #yorkielove #puppy #yorkshire #dogstagram #yorkiegram #petstagram #instadog #yorkieoftheday #cute #dogoftheday #yorkiegram101 #instayorkie #puppylove #doglover #yorkielife #ilovemydog #yorkietown #pet #pets #yorkiesofficial #puppies #yorkiesofig #instapet #ilovemyyorkie
2. With the kind of snoot that was made for booping, Tonkey is not only an Instastar, but also you just kinda wanna just scrunch his lil’ face up SO HARD!
3. Lucielle Bull proves that you don’t need glitz to be glam. You Go Girl!
4. What do you get when you cross a guy with a quirky sense of humor and a lot of time on his hands and a weirdly patient pug? Doug The Pug.
5. Marnie’s that friend who is always down for talking you into making bad decisions with her. We ALL need a Marnie in our lives!
6. Sagging skin? Dean the basset hound wants you to know he relates…
7. Ever wondered if Bob Ross had a “Dog”ppleganger? Agador is that dog!
“Hello. 👋🏽 Will you be my conflict of interest?” 🤓. #lookingforlove ❤️ #troublemaker 😜 #youknowit 😅 #imyourguy ☝🏽 #agadorable 🦁 @shopdogthreads 👕 @houndandfriends 🐶
8. It’s not that Sprout is perpetually mad, this New York pup just doesn’t have the time to put up with the same kind of shenanigans that the other dogs on our list put up with!
9. Sampson the goldendoodle is what happens when you wish REALLY HARD for your teddy bear to come to life!
10. When it comes to dogs who are all-of-us, there is no ‘inner spirit animal’ who better fits us than Tuna. Always happy, always a little confused, always guaranteed to put a smile on your heart.
I started following @apurposefulrescue just last week, and I have already fallen in love with what they do for the rescue community, which is giving dogs second chances by pulling them from high kill shelters in LA. Please check out their page, and if you feel led to, you can donate to them directly in the link in their bio. 😘 More shelters to come! #adoptashelterdogmonth #sweaterweather
Did your favorite ‘Instadog’ make the list? Tell us about them in the comments below!