If you didn’t take the time to binge-watch Arcane on Netflix during this holiday week, what on earth were you doing?!
Ekko was definitely a character that caught my eye, so I had to make a drink to represent him!
I love the unique look of this Ekko Frappuccino as well as the taste of it! Give it a try next time you decide to watch the show!
But you’ll have to grab the recipe card below because this is my personal creation and can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How To Order The Ekko Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino with only one scoop of matcha.
Ask for one scoop of java chips, one pump of white mocha sauce, and one pump of raspberry syrup.
And finally, ask for EXTRA strawberry puree around the cup, as well as regular mocha drizzle on top!
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Java Chips
- White Mocha Sauce
- Raspberry Syrup
- Strawberry Puree
- Mocha Drizzle
- Start by ordering a Grande Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino.
- Ask for only one scoop of matcha.
- Ask for one pump of white mocha.
- Ask for one pump of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for extra strawberry puree in the cup.
- Ask for mocha drizzle.