It’s almost Thanksgiving which likely means you are making a list of ingredients for those holiday dishes. Before that list is complete, you’ll want to check it twice! Make sure you add the ingredients to make this delicious Loaded Potato and Cranberry Skillet. It’s packed full of flavor and is the perfect Thanksgiving side everyone will love.
What You Will Need to Make A Loaded Potato and Cranberry Skillet:
- Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- Garlic Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
- Sliced Fresh Carrots
- Fresh Brussell Sprouts, Halved
- Dried Cranberries
- 1 Can Cranberry Jelly
- 3 Tablespoons of Water
- Feta Cheese
How to Make a Loaded Potato and Cranberry Skillet:
- Start by opening your Simply Potatoes package. By the way, these are found in the fresh food section by the eggs. They are fresh potatoes, never frozen.
- Follow the directions on the package for heating. You will need oil and a heated skillet to start. Then add sprinkle the garlic pepper over the top.
- Once your potatoes start to brown, add in the bell pepper, carrots, Brussel sprouts and carrots. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring every few minutes until everything is heated evenly.
- While your skillet is cooking, combine the can of cranberry jelly and the water in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat stirring frequently until the cranberry sauce melts down.
- Remove the potato mixture from the skillet and place into a serving dish. Drizzle the cranberry sauce on top.
- Top with feta cheese and serve!
This Thanksgiving give your guests the dish to satisfy their taste buds. With a dish like this you just can’t go wrong! Simply Potatoes makes it easy to make this delicious dish because their products are made with real ingredients. You can expect fresh, never frozen potatoes that are easy to prepare with no peeling or shredding required. Aside from this dish, they are entirely versatile, delicious as is or in your favorite recipe. So head to your local grocer and pick up a bag today! You can also learn more by visiting the Simply Potatoes website and by following them socially on: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Enter to win a Le Creuset Rectangular Baking Dish Caribbean, 1 4/5 QT ($50.00 value). Simply comment below and let us know what you are thankful for this year! Winner will be randomly drawn on Monday, November 28th. Good Luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes®. The opinions and text are all mine.