Dip… Dip… Potato Chip… Sandwich? Yup! Things are about to get strange but in a tasty way! We’ve come up with a better way to enjoy your favorite dip on a sandwich! This Spinach Artichoke Dip Sandwich is everything you want in a dip but on bread. Did I mention it has some awesome crunch to it too?
What You Need to Make A Spinach Artichoke Dip Sandwich:
- French Bread, sliced
- Cheese slices
- Spinach Dip (we used the kind from the packet and followed instructions on there including the ingredients needed)
- Hellman’s Mayo (or Best Foods may be available in your area instead. They are the same company)
- Tortilla Chips
How to Make A Spinach Artichoke Dip Sandwich:
- First, make your spinach dip according to the directions on the package. We used the Hellman’s Mayo and even added some artichoke hearts to ours. Place this in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Once chilled, slice your garlic bread and butter one side of 2 pieces.
- Grill the bread with the butter side down (like you would when you make grilled cheese).
- Place a slice of cheese on each side.
- Remove the bread from the grill when the cheese begins to melt and set aside.
- Spoon some of the spinach dip onto the bread.
- Top the sandwich off with tortilla chips and then place the other piece of grilled bread on top.
- Serve and enjoy this strange sandwich!
What Is Your Strangest Sandwich?
In our house we always like to try new things. Nobody wants to eat the same thing over and over which is why sometimes you have to get a little strange with the foods you create. Hellman’s agrees because they are hosting a Strangewich Challenge Sweepstakes!
Create a sandwich that is unique to your own kin, post to share and show off! Who knows, you may even go on to win The Next Big Strangewich Challenge Grand Prize — a VIP race experience with Dale Jr.! Runners up can win one of five $500 gift cards!
Grand Prize – 1 Winner
· VIP NASCAR Experience for family of 4 – Charlotte, NC 6&7: $7,125
· Meet & Greet with Dale Earnhardt Jr.
· Exclusive tour of Dale Jr.’s race shop (JRM)
· (4) VIP credentials for Xfinity race: N/A
· (4) Tickets to Xfinity race & Monster Energy Cup Race: $600
· (3) Nights hotel: $525
· (4) Airfare to Charlotte, NC: $3,000
· Visa Gift Card for incidentals: $500
· Bulldog Chaperone fee: $2,500
2nd Place Prize – 5 Winners
· (5) $500 Walmart Gift Cards: $2,500
· Shipping: $75
How cool would it be if a Totally The Bomb reader won? So think you have it in you? Visit the sweepstakes page to learn more about how you can enter!
Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.