DunkAroos was my FAVORITE snack growing up! I was SO mad when it disappeared off the face of the earth!
Luckily, they came back with a new look, but still the AMAZING taste! So I definitely had to make a drink to commemorate!
This DunkAroos Frappuccino will taste JUST like the dip used in those adorable packages! It is definitely a sweet treat!
Just make sure you grab our recipe card below, because this won’t be found on our Starbucks menu. It’s my personal creation!
How To Order The DunkAroos Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, made with heavy cream.
Ask for two pumps of white mocha and one pump of brown sugar syrup.
And finally, as your topping, you can either add the funnel cake topping (if your store has it), to get the taste of the cookies, or dragon fruit pieces for looks!
You can also check out our TikTok Tutorial Video on how to order this using your app!
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- White Mocha Sauce
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Funnel Cake Topping (optional)
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions (optional)
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for it to be made with heavy cream.
- Ask for two pumps of white mocha.
- Ask for one pump of brown sugar
- Ask for funnel cake topping or dragon fruit inclusions (optional)