Unless you have been living under a rock, chances are, you have heard of Jojo Siwa!
From the crazy big bows on her head, to the rainbow outfits, she’s definitely hard to miss! And with her recently coming out, she has been top of the headlines!
So it was only fitting to bring on a Starbucks Secret Menu drink to fit that big personality of hers!
It’s bright, it’s colorful, and it’s sweet, and surprising. The perfect fit for Jojo!
Just make sure you grab the recipe below, because this can’t be found on the normal Starbucks menu. This is our personal creation!
How To Order The Jojo Siwa Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
Then, ask for 2 pumps of raspberry syrup and one scoop of dragon fruit pieces.
Then, you’ll ask for light strawberry puree around the cup, and then ask for that to be sprinkled with matcha powder and dragon fruit powder.
And finally, ask for strawberry puree, dragon fruit powder, and matcha powder to go on top of the whip cream as well.
And as always, check out our TikTok video below for the easiest way to order this drink!
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Raspberry Syrup
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Strawberry Puree
- Matcha Powder
- Start by ordering a Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of raspberry syrup to be added.
- Ask for one scoop of dragon fruit pieces.
- Ask for light strawberry puree around the sides of the cup.
- Ask for light matcha powder and dragon fruit powder around the sides of the cup as well.
- Ask for strawberry puree, matcha powder, and dragon fruit powder on top of the whip cream as well.