Is there anything more beautiful, delicious and FUN than a layered Starbucks drink?
I have been trying to come up with the PERFECT layered Starbucks drink for Spring.
The good news is that after some trial and error, I finally got the recipe down with this fabulous Purple and Pink Frappuccino recipe for the Starbucks Secret Menu.
This Frappuccino has all the refreshing fruity flavors of blackberry, guava, passionfruit and dragonfruit that you want from a spring drink, with a beautiful pastel layered appearance that make this drink over the top.
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order a Purple and Pink Frappuccino
Order a Venti Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. Ask to have the Frappuccino fill 2/3 of the cup.
Ask your barista to blend a scoop of Blackberries into the Frappuccino.
After the Frappuccino is blended, pour a thick layer of Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink over the top.
This pale pink layer will sink through the Frappuccino and end up as the bottom layer of the drink.
Top the drink with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam blended with Dragonfruit Inclusions.
Finish the drink with a couple of dried Blackberries.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for making you this artistic, and delicious masterpiece.
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Blackberry Inclusions
- Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Order a Venti Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
- Add a scoop of Blackberry Inclusions to the Frappuccino prior to blending.
- Fill the cup 2/3 full of the Frappuccino
- Top with a thick layer of Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink
- Finish with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam blended with DragonFruit Inclusions.
- Garnish with Blackberry Inclusions as desired.