1. I love The Big Bang Theory. It’s pretty much greatness in television form, and I wish there were more shows based on the awesomely awesome geek stereotype. But I totally want Sheldon and Penny together. Sure, Leonard would be sad… but it’s a small price to pay for the awesomeness.
2. I actually have so much crap to do that I feel bad about blogging right now, and that’s stupid–because my blog is really one of the few things that’s entirely for me. It’s weird, because it’s all out in the open and anyone who wants to can read it–but it’s still just for me. 🙂
3. I drink a diet cherry limeade from Sonic probably four times a week, and have for several years. Several times I’ve tried to figure out how to make them myself, but I can never get it right. Maybe it’s the Styrofoam cup.
4. My spell check just corrected styrofoam to Styrofoam–why? Is that actually a brand name and not the name of a material or something? I’d go look it up, but I have a lot of crap to do, and I don’t want to get lost in the giant maze of the internet.
5. Oh who am I kidding? That was such a lie, and on tell the truth Tuesday, that just won’t do. I SO want to get lost in the giant maze of the internet–if only to meet the goblin king and beg him to take me away from all the insanity. I still maintain that he wasn’t a bad guy–just a man in tight pants driven by his love for a beautiful girl. Damn, that’s such a great movie.