DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
If you have a kid with nut allergies, you know how hard it is to keep them safe. In fact, it’s kind of tempting to hover over them, epi pen in hand, and bat away any possible offenders before they put them in their mouths. School lunches are especially hard. That’s when you have to depend on your kid to make good choices…and let’s face it…when another kid comes up and says, “Hey, you wanna bite of my granola bar?” it can be hard to say no. So really, your best weapon is to make sure their lunch is 1000% more amazing than all the other lunches, am I right?? Here are 25 Delicious Nut-Free School Lunch Ideas that’ll keep them safe while they’re away from you, and give them options that don’t make them look like the lame kid at the table. Enjoy!
25 Delicious Nut-Free School Lunch Ideas
- These Vegetable Hummus Bites are loaded with vitamins and nutrients to help your child power through the day.
- Lunch time can be fun with these Fruit Monsters! I must say they are quite adorable!
- It’s an Alien, it’s a pear, it’s an Alien Pear Treat!
- Serve it up turtle style with this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Snack!
- Make ahead of time and serve these Crockpot Pulled Pork Sliders to your little one’s for lunch!
- Turn that boring old sandwich into a Ham and Cheese Roll Up for a fun spin on lunch.
- Vegetables and Pizza surely go hand in hand with this Vegetable Pizza!
- Wrap those dogs up and serve it up as Pigs in a Blanket!
- I totally love these School Book Sandwiches. Such a fun and unique idea!
- Feeling crafty? Make this adorable Owl Sandwich and make lunch time a real HOOT!
- Pizza doesn’t have to be unhealthy when you have this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fruit Pizza!
- Sushi isn’t always a kid’s favorite but I am sure this Frushi Snack will be a hit!
- These Taquito Pencils really look like the real thing!
- Cucumbers have never looked so good. Check out this Cucumber Bites Snack for a delicious lunch idea.
- Simply because Chicken Sausage Corn Dogs are delicious. Mmmkay?
- What child doesn’t love macaroni and cheese? That is why this Vegan Macaroni and Cheese is so perfect!
- That cheese is so ooey and gooey, these Grilled Cheese Rollups are calling my name.
- These Octopus Hot Dogs are almost too cute to eat!
- Not only would my kids love this Chocolate Hummus, but I think I could eat an entire container of it!
- Are you talking Spaghetti Dogs to me?
- Lunch, Dinner, Snack, these Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes look delicious!
- Homemade Fruit Roll Ups are so much healthier for your child and don’t lack on the taste.
- With Halloween nearing, these Monster Sandwiches are a must-have lunch!
- Fruit and Vegetable Skewers make lunch time fun on a stick!
- Your kids can indulge in Mini Deep Dish Pizzas even when they are away from home!