DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are following us on TikTok by now, right? If not click here to follow!
Disney shared one of its MOST iconic recipes, the Kitchen Sink sundae from Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, the popular hangout spot at the Yacht Club and Beach Club Resorts.
I love it when Disney shares its famous recipes with the world!
Sure, I love the dining experience that Disney World offers to all its guests. I would rather sit at a fancy table and be completely catered to, than to make a recipe at home.
But, tough times call for tough measures, AMIRITE?!? So, BRING on the Disney recipes! I will try EVERY ONE OF THEM in my own kitchen.
I may fail miserably, but it’s happening. All the Disney things are getting made!
THIS recipe, though. I think I can tackle the Kitchen Sink without trouble. It’s just a matter of getting the whopping 28 ingredients that this recipe boasts.
Thanks to the Disney Parks Blog, here are all the things you are going to need to make this GIGANTIC Kitchen Sink sundae:
- 1/2 cup warm fudge topping
- 1/2 cup warm butterscotch topping
- 1/2 cup warm peanut butter topping
- 1 medium banana, sliced in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cinnamon spice cupcake (2 ½ x 1 1/4-inch), quartered
- 1 angel food cupcake (3 x 1 1/2-inch), quartered
- 2 generous scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 generous scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 generous scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1 generous scoop mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 generous scoop coffee ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
We aren’t done yet — keep reading!!
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup strawberry topping
- 1/4 cup pineapple topping
- 14-ounce can dairy whipped topping
- 1 large brownie (6-inch x 6-inch), quartered
- 1 regular-sized candy bar, quartered
- 4 chocolate cookies with cream filling
- 1 tablespoon sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon dark and white chocolate shavings
- 1 tablespoon crushed chocolate cookies with cream filling
- 1 tablespoon chopped jellied orange slices, about 2 large slices
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter chip morsels
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries
Holy Moly — That is a lot, isn’t it!! I about went into a sugar coma just READING what all goes into making this popular treat.
Here is what you do with all the ingredients:
- Pour hot fudge, butterscotch, and peanut butter toppings into bottom of large bowl.
- Layer banana slices and cupcake pieces over toppings. Top with all ice creams.
- As quickly as possible, spoon chocolate syrup, marshmallow cream, strawberry, and pineapple toppings over ice cream.
- Cover completely with dairy whipped topping. Tuck brownie pieces, candy bar pieces, and cookies in whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds, dark and white chocolate shavings, crushed cookies, jellied orange slices, milk chocolate chip morsels, peanut butter morsels, chocolate sprinkles, and rainbow sprinkles. Top with cherries.
My kids are now BEGGING to go back to Disney World this summer. Ha! I don’t blame them.
The Walt Disney World Resort is opening back up July 11, and although I would LOVE to be the first one back on property, I think we will wait until the crowds die down a bit to cross the threshold of magic.
One thing is FOR SURE — next time we go to Disney World, we are stopping by the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop to get one of these Kitchen Sink sundaes!