I’m busy today, so I am going to take a page from Rachel Bateman’s book and throw out a quick Fast Five Post.
- I’ve totally screwed up my sleeping schedule. My parents had the kid over the weekend, and I stayed up all night long both nights. Why is it so easy for me to stay awake at night and sleep during the day, and if I was on the other side of the world–would I not have this problem?
- I have a lot on my plate right now. Remember when summer was a time for relaxing? That so isn’t the case here. Don’t get me wrong, everything on my plate is amazing. But, I am still a little stressed and wondering when I will get to take a little breather.
- I refresh my email a lot. Like somedays it’s like nine bazillion times. There are things I am waiting on, and I can’t help it. *clicks refresh*
- Laundry overwhelms me. I feel like if I would just do one load a day every day, then it would be all good… but by the time I get done doing piles and piles of it, I don’t feel like doing it again for a long while. It’s a never ending cycle–I really hate never ending cycles of suck.
- The daughter and I are having a TON of fun driving around in our Chevy Malibu. The blog launches next week, and I can’t wait. My favorite part is that it’s forcing me to finally get some video editing skills–that is something internet-ish that I have totally been lacking in. So, thanks Chevy~!