DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Get ready to ring in the New Year right because we’ve created a new Secret Menu Drink at Starbucks and we are calling it the New Years Ball Drop Frappuccino! Ahhh.
Yes, You Can Get A New Years Ball Drop Frappuccino at Starbucks Complete with A Cake Pop and it is so good!
When I went to my trusty Barista with the idea she loved it. Sure, this is complete with a cake pop that you have to pay extra for BUT it is so good, you won’t even mind!
The drink was inspired by an old drink that Starbucks used to carry called the Black and White Frappuccino.
Then I decided a cake pop was the perfect finishing touch and was inspired by the Ball Drop in Times Square every New Year’s Eve.
If you want something to ring in the new year right, this is it!
Now, before you rush off to your nearest Starbucks, you should know, you cannot order this without taking the recipe with you. Simply take the recipe below in full and the barista will make it for you.
Note: The cake pop is an additional charge and it will be given to you (it cannot be placed onto the drink by the Barista) you will have to add that finishing touch yourself.
Here’s How to Order A New Years Ball Drop Frappuccino at Starbucks:
- White Chocolate Creme Frappuccino
- Mocha Drizzle
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Cake Pop
- Chocolate Curls
- Start by asking for mocha drizzle in the cup.
- Next, ask for a white chocolate creme Frappuccino poured over the top of the mocha drizzle (this will mix together and make that cool swirled effect)
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Ask for a chocolate cake pop on the side and once you receive it, stick in upright in the middle of the drink.
- You now have a New Years Ball Drop Frappuccino.