DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.
Surely you are in our super cool Facebook group by now, right? If not click here to join!
If you’re looking for a delicious comforting dinner to get on the table quickly and easily, then look no further than these Instant Pot Soup Recipes. These soups can be ready in minutes, and are oh so good on a cold winter’s night!
Because at the end of the day, delicious comfort food is what we’re really craving and nothing says homemade comfort like soup!
Looking for more Instant Pot Recipes? Check out more below!
- Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Instant Pot Seafood Recipes
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Recipes
- Instant Pot Vegan Recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
25 Instant Pot Soup Recipes To Warm Your Soul
Check out the links in the list below for this amazing collection of Instant Pot Soup Recipes that are sure to be a crowd-pleaser for all!
- I have a feeling that this Instant Pot Lasagna Soup will be a new family favorite.
- I love all of the fresh vegetables and herbs this Instant Pot Smoked Sausage White Bean Vegetable Soup calls for!
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Ramen Soup-adding the mushrooms to the broth gives it such a divine flavor.
- This Creamy Tomato Basil Soup For The Instant Pot is a huge hit in our house!
- Just a few simple ingredients and you’ll have this Zesty Cabbage Tomato Soup In Your Instant Pot done in no time!
- What’s not to love about Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup? You’re going to want to keep this recipe on hand for a quick fix on sick days!
- The aromatics of ginger, garlic and chili will leave your house smelling so amazing in this Vegan Instant Pot Udon Soup!
- This Instant Pot Beef & Barley Soup is a hearty delicious soup screaming with flavor!
- You’re going to want to add this Instant Pot Lobster Bisque into your regular dinner routine! It only takes an hour to make from start to finish. Now that’s my kind of meal!
- This Instant Pot Beef and Beer Stew only takes 35 minutes to make. One pot…One dish!
- Just looking at this recipe has me craving this Instant Pot Creamy Butternut Squash Soup!
- There’s so much creamy delicious flavor in this Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
- I love how this Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup is so quick, easy and made from scratch.
- Vegetarian Posole With Frijoles and Hominy is a dish we make in our family for special family gatherings and you can never count on any left overs because its so delicious!
- In just 15 minutes you can make this delicious Creamy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup that will be a hit in your house for sure!
- Give this Instant Pot Split Pea Soup a try!
- Pair this 10-Minute Baked Potato Soup with your favorite sandwich and you’ve got yourself a hearty delicious meal in no time!
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Soup-The Wild Rice is so filling and makes for an amazing soup!
- Lemongrass Chicken Soup is the perfect recipe to have on hand for the cold and flu season and perfect if you’re wanting to stay healthy too!
- Instant Pot Low Carb Kimchi Beef Stew is an amazingly easy Korean-style dump and cook recipe bursting with flavor!
- This Lemony Lentil Soup is so creamy and delicious and is simply out of this world!
- If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy comfort food then this Instant Pot Zucchini Noodle Pho is the recipe you need in your life!
- This Easy Instant Pot Minestrone Soup has lots of vegetables and is so filling!
- If you’re looking for low-carb, give this Instant Pot Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Soup a try! Such a great way to cut down on carbs by using cauliflower.
- This Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup is a perfect recipe to make a big pot and eat for days to come!