I don’t know if I’ve confessed this (recently), but I love Mario. He was like my first real intro into the world of gaming and he was instantly my friend–who’s grown with me and evolved with my whole family! I just straight-up love the little Italian plumber, which is why I’m planning a Mario Party in honor of the release of Mario Party Ten–which I can’t stop playing.
25+ Mario Party Ideas
- I like to start every awesome party with easy printable invites. These rock.
- My party would be cry-worthy without these hilarious Piranha Cupcakes (topped with my fave fruit, strawberry).
- Doing Mario-themed nail art with the daughter before the party will totally set the mood.
- These Star Rice Krispie Pops, yeah, I could totally make these.
- Oh, or I could make this awesome Pepperoni Pizza cookie cake. Hmm, decisions, decisions.
- Rainbow Road Popsicles are an absolute must for any Mario Party.
- If the daughter really wants cake, I’ll make this one for her!
- We’ll use these adorable Koopa and Goomba Templates for wall decor.
- And, using this DIY Pinata tutorial, we’ll have huge fun smashing some decor!
- For the table, we’ll have totally awesome Sky Table Decorations that are so super-simple.
- For the center-piece, though, I’ll make these Mario Cookies. So. Cool.
- And everyone will totally be impressed with these Bananas and Chompers.
- I hope everyone would be brave enough to eat one of these Piranha Planter Cake Pops!
- To keep those kiddos busy, I’ll print them all a Mario Mask coloring activity. Incidentally, it will also be a fun way to disguise the kids so I can pretend they’re all little plumbers. Teehee.
- For the adults that brave this party with me, I’ll treat them with Warp Pipe cocktails.
- Oooh, for a veggie tray, I can make these Mushrooms based on this radish tutorial.
- For kiddos not into radishes (which, really, what kid is?!), I’ll make some apple and marshmallow Mushrooms.
- And we’ll have a DIY Photo Board with Mario and Princess Peach. Of course.
- I’ll also make these Piranha Plant dirt cups (or cupcake wrappers or jellybean cups, etc.).
- Printable Blocks will make awesome table-decor and double as favor boxes!
- For a little heavier snacks, I could do a Make-Your-Own-Pizza activity and snack table.
- I could keep the kids occupied for a while with this Mushroom ringtoss DIY game. Just simple hula hoops and red bowls painted with white spots, then glued to wood scraps. Easy. Peasy.
- If I still feel like the I need more to set the mood, I can bust-out with this printable banner set and easy cake idea.
- The kids love drink wraps, and since it’s a free printable, why not?
- But the most awesome prop of all? This mustache printable for every guest!
- Yeah, I’ll be making these Meringue Cloud Cookies, no doubt.
- Although, if I can pull-off the 3D Mushroom Cookies from this tutorial, I’ll be a rockstar!