Tinkerbell is a sassy, sweet and sometimes fierce fairy who has come to symbolize the magic of Disney.
Magic is in short supply over here right now, so I came up with a Tinkerbell Frappuccino for the Starbucks Secret Menu to bring something magical into my day.
This pixie-dusted drink is a blend of Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino layered with Iced Green Tea to achieve Tink’s signature green and yellow look.
The taste is a very light matcha taste with the sweetness of coconut milk and frappuccino base, with a little sassiness from the iced green tea- the perfect Tinkerbell vibe.
Just be sure to grab the recipe below – this drink definitely can’t be found on the regular Starbucks menu!
How to Order a Tinkerbell Frappuccino
Order a Venti Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino.
Ask the Barista to fill the cup 2/3 full of the Frappuccino.
On top of the Matcha Frappuccino, add a layer of Iced Green Tea blended with Coconut Milk and 2 pumps of Classic Syrup.
Add Whipped Cream on top.
Finish with a sprinkling of Matcha Powder and Sugar in the Raw.
Don’t forget to thank and tip your Barista for adding some pixie dust to your day!
- Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino
- Iced Green Tea
- Coconut Milk
- Classic Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Matcha Powder
- Sugar in the Raw
- Order a Venti Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino
- Ask to fill 2/3 of the cup with Frappuccino
- For the top 1/3 - Order Iced Green Tea (not Matcha) blended with Coconut Milk and 2 pumps of Classic Syrup.
- Ask to have the Iced Green Tea blend layered on top of the Frappuccino
- Top with Whipped Cream
- Finish with a sprinkling of Matcha Powder and Sugar in the Raw