When sickness calls, the first thing on your mind is getting better as quickly as possible. That my friend, is entirely normal because NONE of us like being sick and nobody has the time to sit around being sick all day. So most of us rush to the nearest drug store to purchase a bunch of medication that may or may not work. At the same time, we are filling our bodies with unnecessary ingredients and additives. Stop rushing to the store because I have a better solution! Today I am partnering with Maty’s to share with you 5 Natural Products to Help You Feel Better!
Take a deep breath and get ready because you are going to feel a whole lot better in no time and will do it all naturally!
5 Natural Products to Help You Feel Better
- Honey- Oh honey, get me some more of that…Honey! Yes, you get the idea that I am talking about honey. But why? Well, honey contains natural antibacterial properties and we all know that being sick can be caused by a form of bacteria. So honey is basically a way to fight that bacteria off naturally. Darker honey is known for having more antibacterial and antioxidant power.
- Ginger– Ginger, specifically ginger root, has anti-inflammatory properties which make it a perfect item to have around when you are sick or even all year long. Ginger can help soothe a cough, sore throat, and even fight off that nasty nauseous feeling. Ginger is simply your friend!
- Lemon- We all know Lemon is great to have around for cleaning and for the amazing aroma it produces but lemon is great for far more than that. This powerful citrus fruit contains vitamin C, calcium and has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which are a great combination to fight off that virus you have lurking in your body.
- Lavender- Whether you are restless, nauseous, or feeling blue, Lavender is the herb you can depend on. Lavender has been used for many centuries to treat many illnesses and has now become a big role in the beauty industry. Sure growing these in your yard may attract bee’s but when you are feeling ill, it will all be worth it.
- Sea Salt– Salt is one of those things that is often frowned upon in the food world but when you are sick, I say SALT IT UP! Gargle sea salt and warm water (also know as a saline solution) and you will feel better. The salt draws extra fluid away from your inflamed tissues (in the case of a sore throat) and also acts as a mild antiseptic.
Now that you know all about natural products you can use to help you feel better, I want to share with you an easier way to get all of these products and more in one dose and that is with Maty’s Health Products.
Maty’s Health Products are made with 100% all natural ingredients and are never made with artificial preservatives, color additives or sweeteners and there is no corn, dairy, wheat, soy or yeast in their products. Just natural goodness your body can use to help combat whatever it comes into contact with. In fact, you can even see all the natural products they use in writing on their website.
Maty’s has an entire line of products ranging from cough syrup to baby ointment. These are all better alternatives to over-the-counter and prescription drugs. With natural products, there is no worrying about overdosing or drug interactions. Taking Maty’s products is just like drinking a cup of tea, and you can never have too much of that, right?
As a mom, I can tell you that I dislike giving my children any sort of medication unless absolutely necessary. The fact is, I don’t understand more than half of the ingredients that are on the label of medications so why would I want to give it to my child without knowing what it is? With Maty’s I don’t have to worry because the ingredients are natural products I know and use within my home.
So remember the next time you are feeling ill, give Maty’s a try. Don’t forget that the best way to keep up with the latest products and promotions is by following Maty’s on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+.