Did you ever eat Franken Berry cereal as a kid? I LOVED the stuff!
In honor of it being spooky season AND the fact that he’s coming back in a Monster Mash cereal, we wanted to make a drink to embody this cereal!
This Fraken Berry Frappuccino is fruity and delicious! Definitely a drink to try with Halloween around the corner!
But be sure to grab our recipe below because this spooky treat can only be found here, and not on the normal Starbucks menu!
How To Order A Franken Berry Frappuccino
Start by ordering a Grande Strawberry Cream Frappuccino.
Ask for two pumps of funnel cake syrup.
Ask for one scoop of dragon fruit inclusions to be blended in.
And finally, ask for more dragon fruit inclusions on top, as well as strawberry inclusions.
That’s all you need to get this spooky treat! If you’re looking for more drinks to try this Halloween season, check out our Zombie Brains Drink and the Witches Brew Frappuccino!
Franken Berry Frappuccino
How To Order The Starbucks Franken Berry Frappuccino
- Grande Strawberry Cream Frappuccino
- Funnel Cake Syrup
- Dragon Fruit Inclusions
- Strawberry Inclusions
- Start by ordering a Grande Strawberry Cream Frappuccino.
- Ask for two pumps of funnel cake syrup.
- Ask for one scoop of dragon fruit inclusions to be blended in.
- Ask for more dragon fruit inclusions and strawberry inclusions to go on top of the whipped cream.