“What flavor do you want?” When it comes to neapolitan, the only correct answer is, “All three, please.” Anyone who picks just one doesn’t deserve the triple delight deliciousness that is neapolitan. And, I dare say, those plebeians definitely don’t deserve the glory of these 25 neapolitan dessert recipes all tucked into the same place. No, these recipes are for purists. For those who will fully appreciate the epic taste of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry all swirling together on your tongue like some multi-flavored gift from the gods. Enjoy!
25 Neapolitan Desserts That Are Three-Times Taster Than Regular Dessert
1. Fun to make neapolitan rice krispie treats are the kind of snack your kids will love three times as much.
2. Creamy neapolitan fudge is beautiful and delicious.
3. Set aside a hefty fork for this neapolitan cheesecake – you’re gonna want seconds.
4. These neapolitan bars are diet-breakers. Meaning, if you’re on a diet, you’ll break it for these.
5. This delicious neapolitan ice cream cake is all the greatness of the ice cream, but in a fun, chewable form.
6. Sweet and cold neapolitan popsicles are the snack you sneak when you tell you’re family you’re ‘getting more water.’
7. Who knew neapolitan s’mores were a thing? An amazing thing, but who knew?
8. Check out this neapolitan smoothie next time you can’t decide which flavor you’d prefer.
9. Beautiful neapolitan cupcakes are a treat at any party, or in the bathtub after a long day.
10. Crazy neapolitan popcorn will make movie night three times more fun.
11.This neapolitan triple layer ice cream crunch cake is a mouthful to say, but we bet you can finish it one bite at a time.
12. A beautiful neapolitan rose cake would be a great gift for a friend…are you my friend?
13. Make these mini neapolitan bundt cakes for the next bake sale and you’ll sell out.
14. This neapolitan milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. And the girls. And basically everyone.
15. Who knew a vegan neapolitan cheesecake could look so dreamy and creamy?
16. The kids will love making this no churn neapolitan ice cream. And you’ll love how mess-free it is.
17. Fun, baked neapolitan donuts are a great snack to keep around all the time.
18. Forget making neapolitan waffles for breakfast – this is a dessert food, no question about it.
19. Make this neapolitan millionaire cake for someone who’s worth a million bucks.
20. Neapolitan marshmallows are three times the marshmallow deliciousness and deserve that extra praise.
21. This fun neapolitan kisses cake is made with love.
22. When you make this neapolitan trifle, think about all the lesser trifles that came before it – and how far you’ve come.
23. How fun are these mini stacked neapolitan cakes? Um, so fun.
24. Adorable neapolitan sugar cookie sandwiches are meant to be shared, but we don’t think that’s a hard fast rule…
25. A beautiful neapolitan cake brought out for dessert tells them you really really really love them. Really.