Oh, these Savory Brownies are sooooo worth diving into.
They’re full of chocolatey depth and just straight-up amazing with every bite.
Oh, these Savory Brownies are Worth Diving into.
So, I’m sitting at home, just trying to find something to do (because I didn’t want to clean, because yuck) and it came to me!
I hadn’t made brownies in forever.
That meant I had a mission (and didn’t have to clean, yay!) to fulfill.
Step 1: make the chocolatiest batter known to man.
With hints of more chocolate thrown-in at the end, but that’s for later.
Once the batter was ready, I got my pan all sorts of figured-out, because I hate it when my savory brownies stick to the pan.
So I put a sheet of wax paper in the bottom of my pan.
It keeps everything from sticking, like magic.
Now, once the batter was in the pan, I didn’t just race over to the oven.
No, this was when more chocolate needed to enter my life.
A bit here, a bit there, some more drizzled on top.
It just needed more chocolate.
Like any good savory brownies would have.
And, boy, do these savory brownies have a lot of chocolate.
I mean, there was so much, I was a little afraid that they might not stick together.
But even a fall-apart-fudgey-brownie is still an amazing brownie, so I forged ahead.
And dude, that was not a mistake because this recipe for savory brownies is perfect in every way.
You’re ready to make your own mouthwateringly decadent Savory Brownies?
But you’re all out of chocolate chips?
Just pin this to your favorite chocolate desserts board on Pinterest, so you can find it fast when you’re ready!
And, while you’ve got an amazing mouthful of Savory Brownies, be sure to drop a 5-star rating on the recipe, below.
That way we know you want to see more amazing recipes like this one!
- 1 C All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 3/4 TSP Salt
- 2 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips to melt
- 1 C Unsalted Butter
- 2 C Sugar
- 5 Large Eggs
- 2 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (to add – step 5)
- Slowly melt the butter and the chocolate together on the oven or in a microwave safe bowl, over medium heat. In you choose to use the microwave use med power for 15-25 seconds at a time, stirring each time or you will burn them.
- Combine the sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk together well.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into the egg/sugar mixture.
- Add the melted chocolate and the mixture from step 2 and 3.
- Add semi sweet morsels to the mixture and stir.
- Pour the entire batter in prepared pan and bake in preheated 350 Degree F oven for 20-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center produces a moist crumb.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 59mg Sodium: 122mg Carbohydrates: 35g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 29g Protein: 3g