It’s summer…and that means s’mores! But if you haven’t heard the horrible news yet…Starbucks discontinued their S’mores Frappuccino!
So first of all, how dare they! But not to worry, because we quickly found the PERFECT solution!!!
After sampling the new Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino, I noticed a VERY familiar taste in the syrup. Their new Funnel Cake Syrup tastes just like graham crackers and marshmallows. So I tested it out as a Frappuccino.
It was SPOT…ON. Like it literally tasted better than the original in my opinion. So, of course, I had to update my S’mores Cold Brew recipe!
How To Order The Updated S’mores Cold Brew
Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
Ask for two pumps of mocha and a splash of heavy cream.
Then ask for sweet cream cold foam with three pumps of the funnel cake syrup blended in.
And to top it off, you can add the caramel crunch topping or the brown butter topping (my personal favorite!), as well as mocha cookie crumble topping!
Let us know what you think! And check out our TikTok video on how to make this!
- Venti Cold Brew
- Mocha Sauce
- Sweet Cream
- Funnel Cake Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Caramel Crunch Topping (optional)
- Brown Butter Topping (optional)
- Start by ordering a Venti Cold Brew.
- Ask for two pumps of mocha.
- Ask for light sweet cream.
- Ask for sweet cream cold foam with 3 pumps of funnel cake syrup.
- Ask for mocha cookie crumble topping.
- Ask for either caramel crunch topping or brown butter topping.