Sometimes when life hands you lemons, you should make lemonade. Sometimes you should use them to do other things: like lighten your hair or make your garbage disposal smell better. Because even though sometimes lemons are sour, if life’s out there on a street corner handing them out for free, you should never turn that down. Here are 25 things you can do with those free lemons, other than make lemonade. And who knows, maybe you’ll have enough energy left over when you’re done to make yourself a tall glass of the sweet stuff anyway. Have fun!
25 Things To Do With Lemons Other Than Make Lemonade
- Winter is almost over, so it’s definitely time to lighten your hair get your blonde on.
- Smelly kitchen? You probably need to think about cleaning your garbage disposal.
- Brighten smelly rooms with this diy air freshener, no harsh chemicals included.
- No need to have tarnished copper around when you can polish copper with lemons.
- Ugly clothing stains got you down? Lemon makes an amazing stain remover.
- Lemons are packed full of potassium and make an amazing potassium booster in a pinch.
- Need to disinfect your cutting board? Refresh cutting boards using lemon and a little elbow grease.
- Who knows what’s on that produce you just bought, add lemon juice to the soaking bowl for a natural fruit and veggie wash.
- Clean you microwave with lemons to avoid that stinky vinegar smell.
- Kick those harsh chemicals to the curb with this homemade all purpose cleaner.
- Lighten age spots with lemon juice and go back to telling people you’re ten years younger than you actually are.
- Acne got you down? A lemon facial cleaner will cut down on the oils and brighten that skin.
- Stained nails are embarrassing. A lemon manicure will cut stains and leave your nails bright and clean.
- Cure poison ivy with lemon juice. Simply apply the juice to the rash and it will neutralize itching and irritation.
- Bathroom stink is one thing but the bathroom stains are truly embarrassing. Now you can make them disappear!
- Sore throat‘s are rough anytime of year. Here’s a quick way to fix them!
- Say goodbye to unwelcome weeds with this homemade weed killer.
- Too many ants in the kitchen? Use lemons as a natural ant repellant and your little friends will find another place to roost.
- Toss out that stinky rubbing alcohol and make an all natural hand sanitizer instead.
- Did you know you can rub the juicy side of a lemon over your aluminum pots and pans, then wipe with a cloth to make them sparkly and like-new again?
- Make your own tasty mouthwash that’ll get rid of stinky breath and make you feel great!
- Flaky scalp leaving bits of your DNA everywhere? Treat dandruff using lemons. It neutralizes the pH and stops dandruff in it’s tracks.
- If you don’t want to stand on your head, count backwards from 100, and summon a spirit to cure hiccups, try this lemony cure.
- Nothing ruins a good shirt faster than deodorant stains. Remove them using lemon!
- Stinky cat box got you down? Neutralize cat box stink with lemons!